onsdag 31 augusti 2011

Wednesday luxury

I loooooove to do something special during the week. And becuase i never have the time to go out during the week...or ok...I agree i´m talking like a old one, i DO have the time, but very often i tend to be very tired in the evening after a long day at work and teaching classes, alright, fair? :) So instead of going out, i love to cook a very luxury dinner. I love to spend money on food - luxury food and ecological. So today I decided to by meet from Mannerström´s - the owner is one of the best cook in Sweden, Leif Mannerström. Also one of the judges in Master Chef Sweden 2011.

The lunch was far away from luxury, but i do now that i´m gonna eat a holy-smashing-dinner, in just a few hours.








Super Saturday in three days....




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Inga kommentarer: