fredag 16 september 2011

Best Friday Ever!

As you already know, last week I quit my job as a 'Children & Youth Coordinator at Sportlife (Almost the same as a Group Fitness Manager..) This was a very big step to take - because I have worked for Sportlife in almost seven years. But I know, now, that it was the right decision. I still Cooperate with Sportlife both as an instructor, in the 'development team' and also as a new choreographer and trainer in their new Children and Youth activity - Lunched Spring 2012.

Except Sportlife I have a few projects coming up with my own business and of course Les Mills. Do I have the best job ever -sorry to say, YES I HAVE :)

So today i met my former co-worker Mikaela, which is now the big boss for Sportlife Sweden- Children & Youth. Kindest woman worldwide!

AND she gave me a bye-bye- and -thank- you -gift. A gift card from the best shop ever - FIORUCCI!!!!!
Thank you Mikaela and Sportlife - i´m the happiest girl ever!



Beauty itself!


Lucky/ S


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Inga kommentarer: