måndag 12 september 2011

Busy busy!

Still a little bit snotty (word??) in my nose and i´m just so tired beeing sick. I have rest for three days now, so today I will start teach my classes again. My brothers best friend, a soccer player, collapsed during a match a few weeks ago - because he had some problem with his heart. And the thing is that he continued to train even if he was sick, that´s why he collapsed. It´s really scary...so think about that, when you are sick!

This week is a busy week.

Classes - both for members and privates.
Workshop - In Jönköping, almost 30-40 instructors.
Evaluation- I´m g0ing to Trollhättan, one hour from Gothenburg, to evaluate a BODYPUMP instructor. Exciting..
Dance workshop - Gothenburg.

And today, I have a very important meeting with the municipal, cross your fingers please! Say no more....yet... :)


Happy and busy week!


I´m singing in the rain...just singing in the rain...lalala...

/Sandy



Inga kommentarer: