torsdag 15 september 2011

Good morning

Hope you´re having a really lovely week! Sorry....forgot to take photos yesterday..and give you an update!

Had an awesome day, yesterday. At lunch I had a private class for a company- in sweden we say "Business class", think you understand!? :) So funny to do private classes sometimes- meet new people and make new contacts, important for the future.

Yesterday, before my BODYJAM class, I decided to do extra training. I did heavy deadlift, leg curl+back lift with a ball and core training. Aaoooouchhh!
Soreness in the back of the thigh??? Ooo hell yeah! So nice to teach my lunch BODYPUMP later on, or not!? :)





Still having a tiny cold - so from now on I start the day drink a glass of Holistic reds. Hope that will cure me!





Good morning beautiful people around the world!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Inga kommentarer: