lördag 8 oktober 2011

B-Day party

What a cozy evening. We were only ten people, instead of 35-40 (yeah I have a B I G family) - which was nice because i live only in a two bedroom apartment. (Right word?) But i missed you guys, Aunt Kattis + family, Aunt Annelie + Family, Uncle Jocke + family, Uncle Christer + family, Malin & Erik (but still in Seattle), Grandma and grandpa x2, Aunt Anette + family....have I missed any? I decided on monday that i would have small B-day party, so i can´t ask everyone to come, at short notice.


Parts of the dinner from Ostbutiken. Oh boy, this is my kind of store!


Cousin Elin, who just returned from Seattle. She and Anki (Elin and Malin´s mom) went straight from the airport to me. That is family! :)



Mom, Anki, Grandma and Aunt Mia.


Daddy cool and bro!



Happy me!



Iiii...haha...


Dessert; Swedish Marängsviss


Lucky me :)


Beautiful


I LOVE my family!

/Sandy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 kommentarer:

soffan sa...

Mmm, marängswiss är det bästa alltså! Kör alltid det istället får tårta när jag fyller år :D .

Sandra sa...

Min favvo med!!! Mycket bättre än gräddtårta :) låt oss aldrig växa upp. Haha