onsdag 21 december 2011

Are you sad sometimes?

This affected me this morning. I agree and she took the words from my mouth (as me say in swedish...english? Hummf). This is how I feel quite often, but do I use to write about it - NO. Then you probably ask me WHY, because I'll always try to think and write positive - because when I do that i feel much better. Ok, I know that's not the reality - sometimes, like my sunshine Åsa wrote, we just need to let the tears fall down, and trust med I DO, very often. But i'm not that kind of girl who want to write about it, and it's my blog so I can do whatever i want to do.

It's important to understand that this technological world is very often a fantasy world- and many of us, as I do, write about happy things.I want say that my blog are 'fantasy' , but I know many other's - but i don't read them any longer, but i DO choose to share only the good part of my life. But don't think that I never ever are sad, have my downs, feel worthless, ugly and stuff like that. But in the deep depths i'm a very strong and secure woman - and when i get sad or feel stupid things about myself I can always fall back to my safe "I".

I think that it's important to have a safe 'I' - and at the same time taking care of the "I", give some love & develop. If you don't have a secure "I" i think it's hard to go throw life, love and trust yourself. I do think that it's important to feel good about yourself and if you don't it's also OK - but then you need to work on it. Go to a psychologist, therapist or a certified coach- a professional who can help you.

My mother and father-in-law are both psychologist and believe me - IT do works,.


I can go deeper, but I will stop know. Take care of yourself first, then your family, your wife/man, girlfriend/boyfriend, friend etc. And remember it's OK to F E E L, C R Y, be S A D - emotions are an important part of us.


Love, S


Inga kommentarer: