måndag 5 december 2011

Gingerbread-house competition

Every year we organize a gingerbread house contest. This was the fourth year.My Thomas has always been teased - because out of his funny and failed creations. This year was no difference...
We decided to do a construction crane, don´t ask me why, because we are far from professionals at this, and what happened....our construction crane was about to collapse after only 5 minutes.

So next year I have decided that we should not build for height (DOT.)

Inger´s freshly baked saffron buns




Sweeties!! Lowa & Kasper



The gang of the year!



Here is our construction crane



Camilla made ​​an oldstyle house





Magnus did a log house



Sofia, Lowa and Tobbe (read: Sofia) made a snowman.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday was the last QW for me in Gothenburg, this time. And the instructors were fantastic! A lot of Sportlife instructors was there - Anna, Rebecka, Caroline, Lisa, Anna, Olivia, Madde, Maja, Jenny, Linda, Emelie, sweet Caroline from Falköping and many more. Thank you girls and boys, you really rock my world! Have fun with BODYPUMP 80!

When I got home I baked saffron buns & Saffron buns with white chocolate (thank you Pernilla for the tip)



Today: SH`BAM 6 + BODYJAM 59 and some assessments!

Carpe Diem,
Sandy
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Inga kommentarer: