onsdag 11 januari 2012

F*CK you!


I don´t like to swear, but that´s all I want to do right now. During 2010 I signed a contract with the company Yellow Register. A few months later, the company where at the news, "Don´t trust yellow register - they lurk small business owners", and YES they did! I´m so fuckin´stupid, i know that i´m smarter than that. I paid a lot to get a website done, and become the owner of the domain-name: www.sandraborjesson.com. I thought i bought something good, and that I had invest my money in something good, but no, so F*CK you Yellow!

Yesterday morning I saw that my site had been removed, just like that. So I panicked. Since I do not have internet explorer, only Safari and firefox on my Mac Pro, I went home to Mom and Dad to borrow their computer. I sat there for a few hours and re-created my second home; www.sandraborjesson.se. Did I had the time for it - NO, but I need to have a website, it´s my only way to promote myself and my company Movement In Flow. Huuuu.....The page is far from finished, but works for now.



So yesterday I was busy, angry, disappointed, betrayed, sad, "broke" and that´s why i just want to say F*CK YOU!!!! How dare you??? You took my money!!!!


f u c k.







Inga kommentarer: