måndag 2 januari 2012

Fläskpannkaka á la LCHF/Bacon pancake in the oven

This week I have vacation from my classes, except my BODYPUMP class, so today I participated a BODYCOMBAT class. I love to train BODYCOMBAT, such a good work out and effective training.



After I did LCHF bacon pancake ('porkpancake' as we say in swedish) in the oven.

2 people

1 package bacon
1 cup cream
6 eggs
200 grams of cottage cheese
1 cup grated cheese

1. One package bacon- Shred and place it on a baking dish into the oven for about10 minutes. At 225 degrees.

2. Remove the baking dish and sprinkle with 1 cup grated cheese.

3 Pour the batter into the oven for about 20 minutes, 225 degrees.
Serve with lingonberry jam (low calorie or Unsweetened), carrot and cabbage.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Efter det gjorde jag LCHF fläskpannkaka

2 personer

1 paket bacon
1 dl grädde
6 ägg
200 gram keso
1 dl riven ost

1. Paket bacon. Strimla och lägg på en ugnsform in i ugnen i ca 10-15 min. På 225 grader.

2. Ta ut ugnsformen och strö över 1 dl riven ost.

3. Häll på smeten och in i ugnen i ca 20 min, 225 grader.
Servera med lingonsylt (lågkalori eller osockrade lingon. Morot och kål)


- BON APPETIT-

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Inga kommentarer: