Get started with your workout.
You've heard it before, there is nothing new, but I want to motivate you ...
1. Set Clear Goals
- What should you train?
- Where to train. Ex. Outside? At the gym?
- When should you work out. Book the days in your calendar.
Effective training is what you want, right?! So half an hour power walk is better than a 60 min slow walk.
2. Do not start "tomorrow", start today. Do not shoot it up, it does not get easier tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Start now!
3. Consider whether you want to use a training partner? Tell us about your goals.... for your partner, parent, sibling, friends, etc..
4. Write down your goals and set up the label from the fridge. The note will remind you to keep working hard.
Do not put up too many goals, instead, put up several milestones. Then it is easier to see the results and everything becomes so much more fun. Set up realistic goals - Your own goals, no one else.
Trust yourself: YOU CAN DO IT, IF YOU CAN DREAM IT!