tisdag 14 februari 2012

Back in business and all my LOVE to you!


Hi all! How are you?

I have been busy over the weekend, as you already know. When I came toSportlife Exclusive on Friday, I look at the roster that only 3 people. The first participant showed up in good time, sweet Jennifer from Skåne. When the clockwas 9 I am still missing two people. I was a little bit thoughtful .... should it only be me and Jennifer? How do I do?

Ten minutes after Lene showed up, a super nice girl from Åhus, Denmark.

So it ended up it was two people. HA, how nice is that!? We could practice a lot on the technique and I could focus on to coach them more than we use to do. So overall a really good weekend, but very special, with only two participants. Welcome Jennifer and Lene to our BODYJAM family.....rock the program!







Pleasant & relaxed evening with the family on Friday


Look I can eat ribs......big guy!




Bro bought a spinning bike last week, he got to change the bike twice because the bike was broken. He got tired of Xxl and ask them to give him something else for a better price for the trouble. Finally he got another bike, worth SEK 6,000 for SEK 4,000.

Good service! I mean...
He bought the bike, went home and install it and see it´s broken. And this happens twice. Bad! So now he have a really good bike at home....lucky him!


Gothenburg, tuesday morning. Winterland, now? Give me spring.



Happy Valantine´s day my beautiful friends!
Be kind to each other!

Inga kommentarer: