fredag 1 juni 2012

The week

What a super fun day I had yesterday. Oh my God! Yesterday, me and my wonderful friend Malin went to Sweden's cheap-shopping mecca, Ullared. Imagine Ikea X 3, it´s a gigantic shopping mall where you can buy EVERYTHING, Clothes for everyone, accessories, makeup, lingerie, interior decoration, technology, gadgets, toys, home furnishings, food, candy...you name it, everything. 

Tomas was not so happy when I came home, i wonder way :) 
Sandy:  "The whole party cost 4000 kr...but, i ONLY bought necessary things. " 
But nothing to worry about. He actually thought, after I showed him everything I had bought, that I had bought the good stuff...phhuu.... 


Tuesday: I went to my hairdresser. 
Been waited for my hairdresser, outside in the car, for ten minutes, I called her and asked if I had got the wrong day, because the salon was closed. She replied "No, hell I have written the wrong day to you, I'm in Italy. I have booked you tomorrow at the same time" No problem I said. So I went out to Torslanda, to grab a morning coffee with Inger and Jeppe. Drive past the grocery shop to buy some freshly baked bread rolls and buns. Standing at the cashier: my credit card IS GONE. I must turn back and go out from the store empty handed. :(
 Once in the car, it strikes me, "I must have forgotten my VISA at parking meters at the hairdresser. SHIT, so stupid!" So I called my bank and blocked (word..??) the card. Phuu, what a morning! 




On our way to Ullared, a bird flew right into the car, looked like it died: (


Lunch? Then you need to park your shopping cart..so funny!


Temporary fitting room


Can´t stop :)


"Oh the body lotion smells very good..."


Coffee break

Before we went home, we had to visit Martin shop. :) No we didn´t buy anything, but it was fun to visit the shop. So much strange things. 


Today's breakfast: Oatmeal with blueberries and flaxseed. An old favorite that I always ate when I lived i New Zealand. Always served with an egg. 


It´s friday pepz and today my Les Mills Nordic colleagues are on their way home from Rome (Les Mills Trainer summit) , after a few days of training and further education. This year I chose not to go because of my little baby. It's not so fun to just sit by and watch...i´m a doer!


Have an awesome day! 




Inga kommentarer: