måndag 3 september 2012

My superweekend!

How was your weekend, good? 
At the same time my colleagues enjoyed every second of Super Saturday and Stockholm, I had a fully-booked weekend with family-dinners, B-day party and some fix & trix. 


I started Saturday with shopping with my love, who actually found a new winter jacket, a super cool dark-blue from Ralph Lauren. And for me? n o t h i n g...boring :( But I don't want to by anything now as heavily pregnant. But soon...very soon...

Afterwards we met up with two friends to Tomas and went out to Långedrags Värdshus and ate lunch. The guys continued to drink beer - party on the schedule, and I continued to Fotö island to celebrate my cousin's birthday.

Wonderful crayfish on the menu


Cousin Mikael, Uncle's wife and my aunt.

Uncle: Where did everybody go?



Happy Birthday dear Henrik and thank you for a great party!

My cousin's fiancee, bro and Henrik's cousin's Mats. 

Me & Bro

Sunday:
Calm and Easy. 
I made Pytt i Panna - a 'hash' with ingredients I had in the fridge. Super easy to do. And for that i served fried egg. A classic dish in Sweden. 


And for dessert, ice cream :)


<3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
Sandy

Inga kommentarer: