fredag 10 augusti 2012

I enjoy every moment of this summer!

I'm trying to make the most of every minute in the sun. And our pretty boring summer is still pretty amazing. I can´t do anything of the weather; accept and make the most of it ... is my philosophy. 
Yesterday the sun came up and there was around 20 degrees, better than nothing :) 
We met up Inger and Jeppe at a lake near where we live. Thomas and Jeppe cycled in 1 1/2 h while me and Inger took a walk in the woods. We ended the evening with a swim in the lake....FYI: Around 19 degress in the lake. I know, Sweden is the place to be in during summer time - or not...haha. 
BUT! We have a beautiful landscape and well worth a visit even if we don´t have 30 degrees as in Spain, Italy, France...you name it. 






Loving my breakfast;
Oatmeal
1 tsp of Organic peanut butter
1 tablespoon crushed linseed
fresh strawberries and blueberries

1 egg


Inga kommentarer: